Annan: "Galatasaray'la anlaştım" - Sayfa 6 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Annan: "Galatasaray'la anlaştım"

Cevap: Annan: "Galatasaray'la anlaştım"

bana daha çok ibricic gelecekmiş gibi geliyor birde forvet belki bir de Annan :)

keşke böyle olsa...

Annan için çıkan haberde Hannover ve Valerenga'nın teklifi yazıyor galiba, 1.5m euro civarı olması lazım(12m kron) Tettey'i 40m krona sattıklarından bahsetmiş. Annan'ı ya şimdi bize satarlar ya da takımda kalır. 3m teklif etsinler gelirse guzel olur.

bu sezgin pazardan annanas bile alamaz...murat yalçındağ falan gitsin alsın şun adamı...

No bid for Annan

Many have expected a sale by Anthony Annan, but Rosenborg specifies that you have not received any bids for ghaneseren.

Several have reported that Annan has been moving to other countries in this transfer window.

- I know that there has been interest in Anthony, but we have not received any concrete offer for him. As I see it, there is no indication that Anthony disappeared in this window, "said Hoftun to RBK.no.

Transition window closes on Monday night, and the brief time is yet another indication that Annan remains RBK'er.

- It is clear that the timing here means I have little faith in the sales now. We have not received any bids, and Anthony himself has gone on landslagssamling. Now it would anyway have been very short of time to have in place a replacement for our part.

- RBK has budgeted for player sales, you are not dependent on selling?

- Since we got to the Europa League as we do not have the knife on the throat when it comes to player sales. But it is clear that we can not extend the contracts will be relevant to the selling of term.

Kaynak: Ingen bud på Annan - Rosenborg Ballklub

Arkadaşlar adamın menejeri hiçbir teklif almadıklarını ve transfer sezonunun pazartesi bittiğini söylüyor.

Yani Annan ı unutalım...

*Bizim basın kolpalamış gene....

No bid for Annan

Many have expected a sale by Anthony Annan, but Rosenborg specifies that you have not received any bids for ghaneseren.

Several have reported that Annan has been moving to other countries in this transfer window.

- I know that there has been interest in Anthony, but we have not received any concrete offer for him. As I see it, there is no indication that Anthony disappeared in this window, "said Hoftun to RBK.no.

Transition window closes on Monday night, and the brief time is yet another indication that Annan remains RBK'er.

- It is clear that the timing here means I have little faith in the sales now. We have not received any bids, and Anthony himself has gone on landslagssamling. Now it would anyway have been very short of time to have in place a replacement for our part.

- RBK has budgeted for player sales, you are not dependent on selling?

- Since we got to the Europa League as we do not have the knife on the throat when it comes to player sales. But it is clear that we can not extend the contracts will be relevant to the selling of term.

Kaynak: Ingen bud på Annan - Rosenborg Ballklub

Arkadaşlar adamın menejeri hiçbir teklif almadıklarını ve transfer sezonunun pazartesi bittiğini söylüyor.

Yani Annan ı unutalım...

*Bizim basın kolpalamış gene....

Üst Alt