Emiliano Sala'yı Arama Çalışmaları Durduruldu | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Emiliano Sala'yı Arama Çalışmaları Durduruldu

Nantes'tan ayrılarak yeni takımı Cardiff City'e gitmek için yola çıkan Emiliano Sala'nın uçağı, Manş Denizi üzerinde seyrederken radardan kaybolmuştu. Uçağın radardan çıktığı bölgede bulunan İngiltere'ye bağlı Guernsey eyaletinin güvenlik güçleri, üç gündür kaybolan uçağa dair bir iz bulmaya çalışıyordu.

skysports-emiliano-sala-cardiff_4553987.jpg

Guernsey Polisi'nden bugün gelen son açıklama ise tüm futbolseverleri üzdü. Arama kurtarma ekibinde yer alan David Barker'ın imzasıyla yayımlanan açıklamada her türlü incelemeye rağmen uçağa dair hiçbir iz bulanamadığı belirtildi.

Sala ve uçakta yer alan diğer görevlilerin yaşama şansının son derece düşük olduğu belirtilirken arama çalışmalarının bugün itibarı ile durdurulduğu belirtildi.

Haberler

FRIDAY JANUARY 18

7:43pm - Jack McKay: "My dad has told me that you are going home tomorrow. He could organise a plane to take you direct to Nantes and to come back on Monday, at a time that suits you, so you can get to training on Tuesday."

7:51pm - Emiliano Sala: "Ah that is great. I was just in the middle of checking if there are some flights to get to Nantes tomorrow."

7:56pm - McKay: "He said he could organise a plane that would go direct to Nantes."

7:56pm - Sala: "How much will it cost?"

7:56pm - McKay: "Nothing. He said if you help me to score goals it's nothing."

7:59pm - Sala: "Hahaha with pleasure."

8:00pm: "We are going to score lots of goals."

8:01pm: "I want to leave tomorrow for Nantes at around 11am and come back on Monday night around 9pm to Cardiff if that is possible."

8:05pm - McKay: "Good. I'll send a message when that's sorted."

SUNDAY JANUARY 20

5:00pm - Jack McKay: "Hi there is it possible you could come back at seven in the evening on Monday night? Just because the pilot has to get home in the north after he gets to Cardiff."

5:01pm - Emiliano Sala: "Hi, Half past seven would be possible."

5:03pm - McKay: "Yes that's good."

5:05pm - Sala: [PICTURE OF LUGGAGE]: "Can you ask if I can bring this on the plane?"

5:06pm - McKay: "Good yeah."

5:07pm - Sala: "But is that going to be ok for the plane?"

McKay: "Yes there is space on the plane for your luggage."

5:12pm - Sala: "Ok."

MONDAY JANUARY 21

4:16pm - Jack McKay: "I'm going to call in a moment."

[Emiliano Sala voice message]

4.23pm - McKay: "He said that it is the same company."

4.27pm - Sala: "Ok thanks."

Çok ilginç yahu koskoca uçağın bir parçası nasıl bulunmaz. Kara kutu zarar gördü diyelim. Sonuçta iğne aramıyorsunuz. Son radar görüntülerine bakılır düşmesi muhtemel mil hesaplanır. Bu mil arasında bulunabilir. Malezya uçağında da çok şaşırmıştım. Bence bulamıyoruz diye bri şey yok.

Çok ilginç yahu koskoca uçağın bir parçası nasıl bulunmaz. Kara kutu zarar gördü diyelim. Sonuçta iğne aramıyorsunuz. Son radar görüntülerine bakılır düşmesi muhtemel mil hesaplanır. Bu mil arasında bulunabilir. Malezya uçağında da çok şaşırmıştım. Bence bulamıyoruz diye bri şey yok.
bu bildigimiz büyük ucaklardan degildi sanirim ufak biseydi.denize düşüncede parcalara ayrilmistir muhtemelen ve denizdeki akintilar sayesinde kim bilir nereye gitmistir parcalar.

ölüm herkes icin var tamam da böylesi çok kötü ya senden geriye kalan hicbisey kalmiyo kaybolup gidiyosun.gerci öldükten sonrada bunun pek bi önemi olmaz ölen kişi adina.yakinlari icin kötü bir durum.Allah kimseye böyle ölüm nasip etmesin.

FRIDAY JANUARY 18

7:43pm - Jack McKay: "My dad has told me that you are going home tomorrow. He could organise a plane to take you direct to Nantes and to come back on Monday, at a time that suits you, so you can get to training on Tuesday."

7:51pm - Emiliano Sala: "Ah that is great. I was just in the middle of checking if there are some flights to get to Nantes tomorrow."

7:56pm - McKay: "He said he could organise a plane that would go direct to Nantes."

7:56pm - Sala: "How much will it cost?"

7:56pm - McKay: "Nothing. He said if you help me to score goals it's nothing."

7:59pm - Sala: "Hahaha with pleasure."

8:00pm: "We are going to score lots of goals."

8:01pm: "I want to leave tomorrow for Nantes at around 11am and come back on Monday night around 9pm to Cardiff if that is possible."

8:05pm - McKay: "Good. I'll send a message when that's sorted."

SUNDAY JANUARY 20

5:00pm - Jack McKay: "Hi there is it possible you could come back at seven in the evening on Monday night? Just because the pilot has to get home in the north after he gets to Cardiff."

5:01pm - Emiliano Sala: "Hi, Half past seven would be possible."

5:03pm - McKay: "Yes that's good."

5:05pm - Sala: [PICTURE OF LUGGAGE]: "Can you ask if I can bring this on the plane?"

5:06pm - McKay: "Good yeah."

5:07pm - Sala: "But is that going to be ok for the plane?"

McKay: "Yes there is space on the plane for your luggage."

5:12pm - Sala: "Ok."

MONDAY JANUARY 21

4:16pm - Jack McKay: "I'm going to call in a moment."

[Emiliano Sala voice message]

4.23pm - McKay: "He said that it is the same company."

4.27pm - Sala: "Ok thanks."
yahu neden ufak tefek uçağa biniyorsun a be çocuk , keşke tarifeli uçakla gitseymiş

mckay ne kadar üzgünüdr şimdi :(

More
Private investigators have told Sky News they have located the wreckage of the aircraft which disappeared over the English Channel carrying Cardiff City footballer Emiliano Sala and his pilot David Ibbotson

ESPN FC

Verified account

@ESPNFC
30m30 minutes ago
More
Authorities searching for missing Cardiff footballer Emiliano Sala have found a body in the wreckage of the plane, air accident investigators confirmed on Monday.

It is not clear at this stage whether the body discovered is that of Sala or pilot David Ibbotson.

ya meragimdan soruyorum bizim kulupler futbolcuyu sigortaliyorlar mı? Yada yapmıyorlarsa hangi zekaya göre yapmiyorlar.
Bilen var mı aydınlanalım.
Bu arada nantes haki kardesim versenize adamlarin parasini belkide herifler bu para gelmedi diye transfer yapamadılar.

Emiliano Sala ve pilot David Ibbotson'ı taşıyan uçağın enkazında bulunan cesede ulaşıldığı açıklandı

Cesedin kime ait olduğu konusunda henüz bilgi verilmedi.

Üst Alt