Genç Nijeryalı Denemeye Alındı | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Genç Nijeryalı Denemeye Alındı

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
ba20fdayo%20ojo~2.jpg

Galatasaray, Sunshine Stars’ın 17 yaşındaki hücum oyuncusu Dayo Ojo’yu denemek üzere bugün İstanbul’a getirdi.

Haberin Devami GSC Portal'da

Cevap: Genç Nijeryalı Denemeye Alındı

Scout ekibinin çalışıyor olması sevindirici. :ka19: İlk oyuncuyu tutturacağız diye bişey yok ama böyle oyuncuları deneyerek devam etmeliyiz. :)

Çok güzel bir haber..Böyle çalışmalarla 2-3 sene içinde sağlam kalibrede tek oyuncu çıkarsak yeter..

Geçen sene 1,82 metre ve 76 kiloymus ve nijerya u-17 milli takimmiyla oynuyormus.

I have previously written about the talented Dayo Ojo, a striker from Sunshine Stars FC of Akure in the southwestern region of Nigeria, and implied that this player could have a bright future in professional football. I recently found out that a player’s agency called “Smartfoot” has included Ojo in their ranks. According to Smartfoot, Dayo Ojo is born 10.10.1994 which would actually mean that Ojo was only 15 years old when he scored goals for Sunshine Stars FC in the Nigeria Premier League. I can document that he scored a goal on 07.07.2010 against Warri Wolves FC in the last round of the 2009-2010 season. However, I have no reason to believe that the date of birth is incorrect and Ojo could quite possibly be one of the most exciting teenagers in Nigerian football.

Dayo Ojo first made headlines in the so-called “Super Four 2010”, a season opening tournament between the four top teams of the Nigeria Premier League 2009-2010. Ojo scored a wonderful goal when Sunshine Stars FC won 1-0 against Kano Pillars FC on 06.08.2010. The goal was apparently scored from an almost impossible angle.

Dayo Ojo has been a revelation so far in the Nigeria Premier League 2010-2011 and is now an established member of the team, primarily used as an attacking midfielder or a second striker. Ojo is a very lively player who likes to attack from the deep, who dribbles well and who creates passes and crosses for his teammates. He has so far scored one league goal during the current season, on 09.03.2011 against Zamfara United FC. Some of his qualities can be viewed in this short video:

https://www.smartfoot.eu/flash_stream/vod/media/Ojo/index.html

Ojo has also impressed for his club in the Orange CAF Confederations Cup 2011. Sunshine Stars FC knocked out Tiko United FC from Cameroon and Ojo was pointed out as one of the players that impressed. As far as I know, Ojo has not been part of any national football team. However, according to Smartfoot, Ojo has been part of the Nigeria U-17 national football team – which could very well be true.

According to Smartfoot, Ojo is 182 centimeters and 76 kilos. His full name is Ekundayo Solomon Ojo.

Ekundayo "Dayo" Ojo Solomon is one of the biggest talents of the upcoming generation of Nigerian strikers, currently already playing in the Nigerian Permier League and making part of the Nigerian U-17 National Team of Nigeria, he is one of the revelations of 2010, having socred already 3 goals for the U-17.

Gelecek nesil Nijerya forvetlerinin en yeteneklilerinden biri olarak gösteriliyormuş. Şu anda zaten Nijerya Premier Lig'inde oynarken U-17 milli formasını da giyiyormuş. 3 de gol atmış milli forma ile.

Tam da çok sakat 1 haftada gelmiş, derbi falan derken gözden kaçmasın becerileri :D

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst Alt