Graeme Souness - Sayfa 2 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu
10672083_877095005636742_9161569389361462221_n.jpg

O stad Türkiye Kupası veriyor,lig şampiyonluğu dahi veriyor hatta 2009'da mallık yapmasak UEFA Kupası bile verebilirdi ancak galibiyet vermiyor.Çok garip.

TARİHTE BUGÜN | 25 Nisan 1996
Galatasaray teknik direktörü Graeme Souness, Kadıköy'de Galatasaray bayrağı dikerek 'Ulubatlı' lakabını aldı.

C-NS6lUXcAU-b5n.jpg

Malum olay hakkında yazmış.

On Rivalries | The Players' Tribune

Not long after the final whistle, the stadium had more or less emptied out, except for our supporters behind one of the goals. They passed down this giant club flag with bright yellow and red stripes. It was handed over player to player, until it finally got to me. I took a few waves of this massive flag, and looked to hand it back. But as I did, none of the lads were beside me. Instead, they had all already made their way to the center circle to lift the cup.

That’s when I looked over, and in my eye I caught Fenerbahce’s vice president watching from the director’s box. The very same one who had some not so kind words to say about me.

I took off running. With the flag in my hands, I caught up to the lads in the center circle. It took a few good tries, but I planted the Galatasaray flag right in the middle of the pitch, feeling pretty proud of myself. That feeling shifted immediately as I realized I made a mistake once the few Fenerbahçe supporters left in the stadium were now climbing over the fence to come string me up.

So we made a dash for the tunnel. And once we got to the dressing room I thought, At any moment the director is going to come in here and fire me and I’ll be on the first flight home.

Well, the executives did come down, but with tears in their eyes.

“This is one the greatest moments for the club, and for us,” the director told me.

I never kissed so many men in my life as I did after that game.

:005: :005:

TARİHTE BUGÜN | Graeme Souness, bir daha çıkmamak üzere Kadıköy’e bayrak dikti. (24 Nisan 1996)

Graeme Souness: "Son düdük çaldı, çok güzel, büyük bir Galatasaray bayrağı elden ele dolaştırılıyordu. Sıra bana geldi. Bayrağı kalenin arkasındaki taraftarlara dönük şekilde dalgalandırdım. Sonra bayrağı başkasına vermek için döndüm ama tüm oyuncular kupayı almaya gitmişti.."

Graeme Souness: “Galatasaray'ın teknik direktörü olduğumda, Fenerbahçeli bir yönetici, ‘Galatasaray bir sakata imza attırarak ne yapıyor?’ demişti. Yıllar önce olduğum kalp ameliyatına atıf yapıyordu. Kırıcıydı.”

Üst Alt