Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi - Sayfa 3 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Cevap: Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi

Yahu ben bol bol video , resim koydum Cehennem hakkında onların forumlarına biraz daha sakin olalım ve analizi bekleyelim ;)

First ; Thank you for accepted my(our) interwiew proposal ....

What's your teams best and worse aspects ... ( You think )

We have three great goalkeepers. Lobont, Dolha and Matache are the best goalkeepers in Romania and they are all playing for Dinamo. So, no problem for us in the goal.

I think that we have a weak center defence, but our wingers are good(Molinero, Scarlatache-right defenders and Pulhac, Diabate-left defenders).

The midfielders are very good, specialy the central(N'Doye and Djakardja Kone. Also Bostina can play there). The wingers are good, but we have a problem with tle left midfielder. There are Zicu, Adrian Cristea and Bostina, but, they are not constant. In the right side we have Torje("the wonderkid") and also Adrian Cristea can play there.

But our best point are the strikers. Marius Niculae is one of the best strikers in Romania and in the east of Europe, i think. Also Andrei Cristea is a very young and good player. He can score a lot of goals.

Claudiu Niculescu is a freekick expert, but he's a litle too old.

Ionel Danciulescu is one of our symbols but he will leave us after the tomorrow match, against steaua.

Also there is FLORIN BRATU(he played for you). Bratu is a great striker, he has a great sprint.

To make a selection, i think that:

+goalkeepers

+central midfielders

+strikers

-central defenders

-left midfielder

Anaaa Bratu bunlarda mı:) Bu adam great player görmemiş:D:D

We have three great goalkeepers. Lobont, Dolha and Matache are the best goalkeepers in Romania and they are all playing for Dinamo. So, no problem for us in the goal.

I think that we have a weak center defence, but our wingers are good(Molinero, Scarlatache-right defenders and Pulhac, Diabate-left defenders).

The midfielders are very good, specialy the central(N'Doye and Djakardja Kone. Also Bostina can play there). The wingers are good, but we have a problem with tle left midfielder. There are Zicu, Adrian Cristea and Bostina, but, they are not constant. In the right side we have Torje("the wonderkid") and also Adrian Cristea can play there.

But our best point are the strikers. Marius Niculae is one of the best strikers in Romania and in the east of Europe, i think. Also Andrei Cristea is a very young and good player. He can score a lot of goals.

Ionel Danciulescu is one of our symbols but he will leave us after the tomorrow match, against steaua.

Also there is FLORIN BRATU(he played for you). Bratu is a great striker, he has a great sprint.

+goalkeepers

+central midfielders

+strikers

-central defenders

-left midfielder

Ok, Can you give us information of Technical Staff ?

And:Bratu is : Record holder of Missing teh Goals :)

+goalkeepers

+central midfielders

+strikers

-central defenders

-left midfielder

Do you know our team??:)

Elano Blumer > Claudiu Niculescu

Milan Baros > Marius Niculae

Arda Turan > Ionel Danciulescu /Arda büyüyünce daha best olacak :)

Kader Keita > Florin Bratu

Söylediklerine göre, defansta zaafları var :)

Bizim de ileride çok gol atma gibi bi zaafımız olduguna göre ...

:)

You have destroyed every single romanian player that played for you(except Hagi and Popescu).

Gabi Tamas plays now for us and he is a very important man at our national team.

Ovidiu Petre plays now for steaua and he played in Champions League 3 years in a row.

Florin Bratu is a great striker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wBmjn8SvKU 1:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g51Ae6k440w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovekHVlP4ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmYqaCrGwVM

About our staff, i can say that we have a very good coach(Dario Bonetti). Our seconds are Costel Orac and Ion Marin, two ex-Dinamo players.

We are a strong team, don't be so sure that you will beat us.

Yaa üf adam Türk ya anlamıyormusunuz,Ingilizcesine bak anlarsınız,kim ne derse desin birisinin Ingilizce konuşmasından Türk olduğu çok rahat anlaşılır,bu adam Türk değilsede yuh derim,büyük ihtimal fenerli yada beşiktaşlıdır...

Çok iyi İngilizce bilmeyen bir Romanyalı da olabilir:)

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst Alt