Manchester City Takip Başlığı - Sayfa 76 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Manchester City Takip Başlığı

Pep Guardiola: Dürüstçe söyleyebilirim ki şu an için Premier Lig şampiyonluğunu düşünmüyorum. Kazandığım yıllarda da bu durum böyleydi. Bu sezon lig şampiyonluğunu elde etmemiz için önce Leicester'ı ardından Liverpool'u geçmeliyiz.

Oxford United will look back to past successes and forward with optimism as manager Karl Robinson pits his wits against Pep Guardiola in the Carabao Cup for the second successive season on Wednesday.
Robinson hopes his exciting young side, who thrashed Premier League West Ham 4-0 in round three, will show the form that has taken them into League One play-off contention as they face Guardiola's Manchester City for a place in the semi-finals.
Oxford performed with great credit in last season's third-round tie, eventually losing 3-0 but staying firmly in the game until the last 10 minutes.
Robinson recalls Guardiola as the most intense manager he has ever come up against - but also acknowledges his humility.
"Pep intrigues me," he said. "You can learn from him. I really enjoy his style. I enjoy coaching his style and I enjoy watching it. I have to enjoy the football we're producing in order to enjoy our job and I am sure he is the same.
"What did surprise me was that I had never come up against a coach as intense as him. It was like: 'Wow.' I said to him: 'Come on, do me a favour - we've not touched the ball for 40 minutes and you're asking for a throw in. Can we at least have that?'"
'Some managers walk right past you. Pep was the opposite'
And yet Guardiola also left a lasting impression on Robinson and everyone else at Oxford United with his demeanour - in sharp contrast to an encounter with former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal in the same competition.
"You remember the humility Pep carried after the game," said Robinson. "He had an ability to understand who we were and that was reflected in the things he said after. We crossed each other after our press conferences. I was with my daughter and he stopped and showed her a bit of time.
"Some managers walk right past you and you've just stood alongside them for 90 minutes. They don't have the decency to say 'good luck' from there. Pep was the opposite."
Pep Guardiola
Pep Guardiola has managed Manchester City to EFL Cup triumphs in the last two seasons
One of Robinson's finest wins as a manager came in August 2014 when MK Dons thrashed Manchester United 4-0 in the second round of this competition - and it is fair to say Van Gaal did not leave the same impression as Guardiola.
"He was the worst," said Robinson. "I had a pint in my hand, waiting outside the press conference and he ignored me. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, and what you say in press conferences is for the protection of players and the club, but the second we walk out of these doors, we are normal men.
"Even after the final whistle, he made me wait 10 minutes. I gave up waiting for him.
"Pep Guardiola is at the pinnacle of the game, swept everybody aside and yet finds time for you. It shows you being a good person overrides any talent any of us possess."

Pep = by kalite

Üst Alt