NBA 2K18 | Ana Konu | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

NBA 2K18 | Ana Konu

Oyun win to play olmus. Basican parayi alican VC'leri, sonra o VC'leri 3PT'e ve guzel bi animasyona vericen.

Bi de onun bosken atican tabii, de onu biliyosundur diye dusunuyorum.
Renktas simdi bosken atıyorken bile tam fulluyorum yeşile vurmasa da girmesi gerek diye dusunurum

vc satın almadan geliştirmek çok zor gibi geldi bana :38573: dogru mu

ğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğ
Bilmiyorum ki rdas

Direk playoff oynayamama gibi bir durum vardi, son patch'de duzeltmislerdi

2K support'a bir yaz istersen, hediye VC kaparsin :D
ğğğğğğğğğğğğğyazdım bakalım ne olacak

ğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğğ
ğğğğğğğğğğğğğyazdım bakalım ne olacak

Boyle bisey yazdiysan ban yemen muhtemel :asd22:

Boyle bisey yazdiysan ban yemen muhtemel :asd22:
adrian die bi herif cevap attı

Thank you for taking the time to contact 2K Support!
I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with NBA 2K18. I understand how disheartening it can be to experience setbacks and obstacles in the games we dedicate so much of our time to. We as gamers do get passionate about our games and I see why this issue can cause so much frustration.
The development team has been notified of this issue and are currently working toward a solution. However, we do not have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and therefore don't have a timeline on when a fix will be implemented.
As soon as that information will be available, our players will be the first to know. I suggest that you keep an eye on our @2K, @NBA2Kand @2KSupport Twitter pages for any updates.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know!

development teame bildirdim diyor kısacası bi bok dedigi yok

Üst Alt