Nihat Bekdik - Sayfa 3 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Nihat Bekdik

Cevap: Nihat Bekdik

kemalfarukiiikf1.jpg

11ah.jpg

Yukarıdaki Kemal Faruki'ye hangisini benzettiniz acaba ? :)

"(as i understand: they played a lot high balls and dont pass on ground)" - this, and smiles :)D, :>) are my only comments. Text was written by one of the players in 1924.

Unfortunately this is complete text. I've got a friend and she speaks Turk - i can ask her for translation, but i think it will be very similar for your.

Not really. It wasnt tournament, just 4 friendly matches in Istanbul.... Hmmm... Tur? 1924 was an olympic year - there wasnt League Season in Poland, so teams played many friendlies games.

What a big interest to old players & history.:)

I really appriciate. (Welcome by the way.:))

History of my team is amazing. Team was founded when Poland was under German-Russian-Austrian occupation, in 1911. The name "Polonia", and our symbol was used to remember Poland. Few years later players of Polonia were soldiers and fight in a war for independence and Polish-Bolshevik war in 1920. Just for example: our captain (he sits in the middle) - Tadeusz Gebethner was a trader and book publisher. He was first president of Polonia, soldier in 1918-1920, great player. In World War II he was a volunteer and fight against Germans and Russians in 1939. He was captured, but escaped. In 1944 he died as a commander in Warsaw Uprising.

After the war Polonia was hated by communists because we were symbol of pre-war times. We won Championship of Poland in 1946, but 3 years later they changed our name to... Kolejarz / Lokomotiv. Soon we were relegated from 1st league and played in lower classes (2nd and 3rd league) for 30 years. It was changed 20 years ago. Now Polonia is again well known, but most people didnt know nothing about history.

BTW: We've got a chance to play against Galatasaray in 3rd round of Europa League this year, but we drawed NAC Breda (and lost 0:1, 1:3).

Sorry for boring you ;)

History of my team is amazing. Team was founded when Poland was under German-Russian-Austrian occupation, in 1911. The name "Polonia", and our symbol was used to remember Poland. Few years later players of Polonia were soldiers and fight in a war for independence and Polish-Bolshevik war in 1920. Just for example: our captain (he sits in the middle) - Tadeusz Gebethner was a trader and book publisher. He was first president of Polonia, soldier in 1918-1920, great player. In World War II he was a volunteer and fight against Germans and Russians in 1939. He was captured, but escaped. In 1944 he died as a commander in Warsaw Uprising.

After the war Polonia was hated by communists because we were symbol of pre-war times. We won Championship of Poland in 1946, but 3 years later they changed our name to... Kolejarz / Lokomotiv. Soon we were relegated from 1st league and played in lower classes (2nd and 3rd league) for 30 years. It was changed 20 years ago. Now Polonia is again well known, but most people didnt know nothing about history.

BTW: We've got a chance to play against Galatasaray in 3rd round of Europa League this year, but we drawed NAC Breda (and lost 0:1, 1:3).

Sorry for boring you ;)

It is definitely not boring, you took the time to share a part of history of your own team which is intertvined with ours. The least we can do is to learn a bit about yours. I have read it with great interest, it seems you have fought hard against prejudice as a team through-out your history. Winning the leage, but then it follows with a name change and relegation. These must have been hard, but not giving up and reclaiming the old glory days is worth more respect in my eyes.

Interesting part is how you chose your name (Polonia) and your emblem to resemble your origins and land. It takes courage to do so while you are under foreign occupation if you ask me. Definitely worth respect. Our club was founded in 1905 and some of our players gave their life during the independence war right after WW1 as well. I'm not thoroughly informed in our history but we are somewhat similar in this area. Your first president seems like a hero and a well respected man I bet.

Considering our paths have crossed many years ago, I hope it will cross again. And hopefully we will have a similar (if not better) experience.

As I understand it, your team is on the rise again, if you can keep this up I can't see any reason why we don't play agianst eachother in the Europan Cups.

Now I'm gonna translate what you have said, people are interested :) Maybe we can uncover some more, thanks again for sharing.

Lukasz'ın yazdıklarının çevirisi:

Takımımın tarihi inanılmaz, Polonya Alman-Rus-Avusturya işgali altındayken, 1911'de kuruldu.

Polonia ismi ve amblemi Polonya'yı çağrıştırması için seçildi (köklerine bağlı ve sadık bir kulüp sanırım, işgal altında bunu yapmak cesaret ister)

Birkaç yol sonra 1920'de Polonya-Borşevik savaşı sırasında oyuncularımız asker olarak yer aldı. Örnek vermek gerekirse kaptanımız (ortada oturan) Thadeusz Gebethner bir tüccar ve kitap yayımcısı idi. Polonia takımının ilk başkanı, 1918-1920 arasında asker ve harika bir oyuncuydu. İkinci dünya savaşı sırasında gönüllü olarak Almanya ve Ruslara karşı savaştı (1939'da). 1944'de Warşova ayaklanması sırasında bir komutan olarak şehit düştü.

Savaştan sonra Polonia komünistler tarafından nefretle karşılandı çünkü savaş-öncesi dönemini simgeliyorduk. 1946'da Polonya Şampiyonasını kazandık ama 3 yıl sonra ismimizi Kolejarz/ Lokomotiv olarak değiştirdiler. Kısa süre sonra da 1. ligden düştük ve 30 yıl boyunca alt liglerde mücadelemizi sürdürdük (2. ve 3. ligler). Ancak 20 yıl önce bu değişebildi.

Artık Polonia tekrardan bilinen bir takım haline geldi ama çoğu insan bu ilginç tarihimizi bilmiyor.

Not: Bu sene Galatasaray'a karşı 3. round'da oynayabilirdik ama NAC BReda'yı çektik kurada. (0-1 ve 1-3 kaybettik)

Kişisel not: Birinci Dünya Savaşı sonrası birçok şehit vermeleri, lig liderliği sonrası zorla isim değiştirilmesi ve küme düşme gibi yollardan geçmişler. Ayrıca ilk başkanları kesinlikle bir kahraman. Gerçekten bizim tarihimizle benzerlik gösteren yanları var yanılmıyorsam, onların tarihi biraz daha önyargılara karşı savaşarak geçmiş anladığım kadarıyla, ilginç geldi. Edip Bey eğer paylaşmak istediğiniz birşey varsa Lukasz ile çevirebilirim. Ya da herhangi başka biri.

Emre Bey çok teşekkür ederim.

Biz ona yardımcı olabilirmiyiz acaba diye çabaladık ama söz konusu tarih 1924 olunca ne bulursak onları paylaşmaya çalıştık.

Tüm renkdaşlarıma, beni yalnız bırakmadıkları ve yardımcı olma gayretlerinden dolayı çok teşekkür ederim.

Sevgiyle kalın.

Interesting part is how you chose your name (Polonia) and your emblem to resemble your origins and land. It takes courage to do so while you are under foreign occupation if you ask me.

Thats true. What's interesting: the emblem of Polonia wasnt sew to the shirts, only... pined. So players can take the emblem of when russian police came (Warsaw was under Russian occupation from 1795 to 1915). And another detail: player who come up with "Polonia" name, Waclaw Denhoff-Czarnocki was later assistant of Jozef Pilsudski, Father of Independence - polish Ataturk.

8.jpg

Pilsudski is 3rd from right, and Denhoff-Czarnocki 4rd from left.

Anyway - thank you for your help :) Please give me the sign if you'll find something more about this match from 85 years ago :)

I hope we'll meet in European Cups soon (maybe not this year, cos this season doesnt look good for us :>).

Lukazs'dan Çeviri: (Translation)

Ben ilginç olduğunu söylemiştim işgal altındayken Polonya'yı simgeleyen bir amblem seçmelerini. Bunun cesaret istediğini.

Cevabı şöyle:

Evet, aslında amblem dikili değildi formalara, sadece çengelli iğneyle tutturulmuştu. Böylece -Varşova Rus işgali altındayken- Rus polisi geldiğinde amblemi çıkarabiliyorlardı.

Başka bir detay'da "Polonia"nın isim babası Waclaw Denhoff-Czarnocki imiş. Aynı zamanda Polonya'nın Atatürk'ü olan Josef Pilsudski'ye asistanlık yapmış sonraları.

Resimde Pilsudski soldan 3. Denhoff ise 4.

Son olarak eğer 85 sene önceki bu maçla ilgili bir bilgimiz olursa bunu paylaşmamızı rica etti.

Ve umarım Avrupa'da bir gün karşılaşırız dedi (bu sezon iyi gitmiyormuş takım ama muhtemelen birkaç yıl sonra olabilir bu ancak diyor).

Galatasaray'ın 1910'lu yıllardaki şampiyon kadrolarından biri kupasını aldıktan sonra Union Club sahasında. Takım, bir boks maçı için kurulan ringin üzerinde bu şampiyonluk anısını ölümsüzleştirmiştir

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 979

Ekli dosyalar

• 1d70bf3527004848bb58489e00394781_m.jpg
    1d70bf3527004848bb58489e00394781_m.jpg
    36.4 KB · Görüntüleme: 18

Üzgünüm. Ben Türkçe bilmiyorum. Ben İngilizce olarak yazıyorum.

On 12 september 1924 my team, Polonia Warsaw, played against Galatasaray on Taxim Stadium. There was draw 2:2 (2:0 for Galatasaray in first half). It was first match of "Turkish Tournee" of Polonia: later they played against team of Izmir, Fenerbahce and Altinordu. Unfortunately - polish newspapers of this days didnt write any informations of Turkish teams.

All informations i've got i've found in diaries of members of Polonia team. Do you have any photos or informations of Galatasaray team in this days? I think that Nihat Bekdik played in that match.

Excuse me if i write this in wrong area of forum.

Greetings from Poland

slm arzu hnm

Üst Alt