Rıdvan Dilmen'i UEFA'ya şikayet ediyoruz | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Rıdvan Dilmen'i UEFA'ya şikayet ediyoruz

Beyler bir mektup yazdım, organize olalım şu hadsiz Rıdvan'ı maille ya da twitle vs UEFA'ya şikayet edelim. Rıdvanın UEFA'nın müfettişi Pierre Cornuyu TV üzerinden açıkça tehdit etmesine sessiz kalmayalım. Her koldan tüm fenerbahçelilerle çarpışıp düşmeleri ve UEFA nezninde daha kötü duruma düşmeleri için elimizden geleni yapmalıyız. Lütfen eğer fikriniz varsa belirtin ki mektuba ekleyip son halini verelim. Birde birileri Rıdvan'ın videosunun bugün saat 22.46'dan 22:49'a kadar olan kısmını Youtube veya benzeri sitelere yükleyip linkini buraya yazın. Mektubun içerisine videonun tercümesini ekledim.

Fikirleriniz, linkler, iletişim adresleri, organizasyon fikirleriniz bekleniyor.

Dear Sir / Madame;

I want to inform you about a dangerous event in Turkey. Fenerbahce administration members started a fight against your organization in Turkey. They are using their huge power on Media to do that. Additionally our football broadcasting channel Ligtv is supporting them. Because they afraid of relegation of Fenerbahce which has the second biggest supporter amount in Turkey after Galatasaray, they afraid to loose money from the broadcasting of Turkish Leaguage. Their purpose is to clear Fenerbahce from all the matchfixing events and from relegation. Unfortunately Turkish Football Federation whose current president would be the next president to Fenerbahce is also inside this purpose. As i said Mr. Mehmet Ali Aydınlar was the number first sponsor of Fenerbahce before his TFF presidence election and he would be the next president of Fenerbahce after the current one Aziz Yıldırım. They are also supporting Fenerbahce football team with refrees help in order to be the current leader in Turkish Super Leguage. Because they think that if Fenerbahce is the Leader it will be much more hard to relegate them.

As you know there is a case of matchfixers (Fenerbahce) and the case was reviewed by your inspector Mr.Pierre Cornu three months ago. The dear inspector Mr. Pierre Cornu’s life was clearly threatened by Ridvan Dilmen yesterday. He is a former retired footballer of Fenerbahce SK and he used worrisome speeches in a live Tv show which is one of the most populars in Turkey. Rıdvan Dilmen is most watched annotator/commentator in Turkey by Fenerbahce supporters. He is also believed and role modeled by young Fenerbahce fans. We can even say that he is not connected with club officialy but the discourses of him are helded like the words of an official director of the club by the fans. You can inspect this matter on Twitter for date 02.12.2012 23:00-24:00 (You may ask for translation of many twits of Fenerbahce fans)

We have translated his interview and added a link of the Tv show. Here is the translation and link of the video proof;

RIDVAN DİLMEN'den Efsane Konuşma! - YouTube

Rıdvan: The inspector was a hero in Turkey,now he become low down man, he was also dishonest. He was the one who make out the Neuchatel match of Galatasaray. It is spoken that he is dishonored. Wasnt he a honored guy? What happened? He came, saw and gone. What is written in his report? Look, TFF told me these. But i also dont even believe him. I do not believe even i had believed. Because it is written here (by directing a sheet of paper)

Guntekin: It is hard to believe that UEFA may make some kind of fraudulent work.

Rıdvan: No, im not talking about it.

Guntekin: There is too much fraudy things around.

Rıdvan: No, why should i ignore Mr.Lutfu Arıbogan? By the way, i m not interested with who is guilty? Already they are trying to dishonor Fenerbahce. By the way, they also exploited about Fb. Oh, Fb shouldnt relegate,there is a budget of 400M dollars. If they relegate what should we do?18 club chairmen petited for law modification. I saw these subtitles only for 1-2 mins. But they insisted too much for the possibility of veto right of the Pr.Abdullah Gül. What happened after veto? Are they relaxed out? What will happen? Maybe the suspicious people cant be evacuated for extra 3 months. But, they killed millions of people everyday.(by meaning: giving hope to millions of people) And again they killed today.

Guntekin: There may be innocents of them.

Rıdvan: Am i son of Aziz Yıldırım? Also i love him like a father. But if he is guilty he may be blocked out of game. But these people shouldnt be killed everyday.(again within hope)

Whatever...

Guntekin: Master, we have waited till, lets wait a bit more, we will see what will happen.Lets wait and see....It is spoken too much on Tv shows....We should pay respect to law.

Rıdvan: I advice that inspector not to come back. They shall murder him if he is thinking about coming to Turkey. Last time he has honoured by red carpets.Now they shall murder. I advise him not to come back.If he is watching me,they should translate this for him....

Important Notes:

Rıdvan Dilmen is also lobbying and prejudicing the TFF and Public to modify the ordinance of TFF/UEFA which points out that " the team must be relegated if there is an evidence of making matchfixing" by using the media's bias power.

Additionally the criminal charge file of the president of Fenerbahce (Aziz Yıldırım) was prepared by prosecotor of Turkish Courts. He will be stand trial for 169 years in jail for organizing a crime syndicate for the purpose of matchfixing and generating monetary profit.

Please do not trust Turkish Football Federation as well. Do not allow TFF whose current president (Mr. Aydinlar ) is a very strong Fenerbahce supporter, Fenerbahce member and whose name is told to be the next president of Fenerbahce. He did his best to clear Fenerbahce without relegating them. He said that they will wait for the criminal charge to be prepared in order to start talk about the relegate. Now it is ready but he is still trying to find a path for Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce and him changed Turkish laws about matchfixing penalties and they reduced the penalties from 6 years 1 year and they are also trying to to make Aziz Yıldırım presidence continue after court. Please help us because we dont want to watch football because of those dirty men and club in Turkey. Please clear Turkish football from Fenerbahce and their dirts because they have a huge power on Media and Goverment. You are the only organization which can do it easily.

UEFA E-mail adresi: info@uefa.com

https://www.uefa.com/uefa/aboutuefa/organisation/contactuefa/index.html Ayrıca bu adresten send e-mail kısmına tıklayarak email gönderebilirsiniz.

Mert Mert arkadaşımızın eklemeleriyle yeniden düzenlenmiştir.

Cevap: Rıdvan Dilmen'i UEFA'ya şikayet ediyoruz.

Rıdvanın şikayet edilmesi UEFA nezdinde ne anlama gelecek ki ? Yani ne sıfatla UEFA da temsil bulacak Rıdvan ?

Yanliz orda Ridvan Dilmen bence Ahmet Cakari kast etmedimi ?

Ertuğrul T.D. Karlibel aninda yetistirmistir UEFA'ya. Rahat olalim bence.

Boşverin edelim beyler en kötü iplemezler, bir şey olmaz yani. :eek:

Adam resmen gelmesin vururlar dedi, böyle bir söylem emin olun ki Fenerbahçeyi UEFA önünde daha kötü konuma sokar. Rıdvanın kim olduğunu 5 dakikada öğrenirler. Rahat olun , yeterki fikir, video linki :D ve destek verin ;)

Bu arada video linkini ekleyelimde öyle yollayalım.

Adam resmen gelmesin vururlar dedi, böyle bir söylem emin olun ki Fenerbahçeyi UEFA önünde daha kötü konuma sokar. Rıdvanın kim olduğunu 5 dakikada öğrenirler. Rahat olun , yeterki fikir, video linki :D ve destek verin ;)

Bu arada video linkini ekleyelimde öyle yollayalım.

Ben yolladim bile reyis.

Hatta Ridvanin buraya gelirse oldururler 'murder' tarafini boldladim

Direk onu gorurse bir UEFA yetkilisi zaten direk videosunu bulur rahat ol da siz yinede oyle yollayin :asd:

İngilizcem iyi olmadığı için ayrıntılı tercüme edemedim..Yazmadıysan aşağıdaki metni de ekleyebilirsin. UEFA ve FİFA futbolun popülaritesini düşüren gelişmelere büyük tepki gösterir. Bu nedenle yazının başına Rıdvan gibi yorumcular futbolseverleri futboldan soğutuyor gibi bir giriş yap.

"Rıdvan gibi yorumcular Şike yaptğı söylenen kişileri körü körüne savunarak futbolseverleri futboldan soğutuyor. Şike yapan takım alt lige düşer şeklindeki talimatnamenin değişmesi için kamuoyu oluşturmaya çalışıp TFF ye baskı yapıyor."

şeklinde bir yazıyı da ekleyebilirsin.

Rıdvanın bunu Cornu'ya tercüme etsinler lafından çıkarak ve kendisine saygı duyarak Rıdvan'ın dediklerini yapıyoruz beyler. Önerilerinizi taslağın altına ekliyorum,arzu eden mektubun altına I.N: yazarak eklemeleride gönderebilir.

Bu arada benim makine çöktüğü için videoyu kayıt yapamıyorum. Lütfen yıldız.tv de 22:46dan başlayarak bir kayıt yapın.

Üst Alt