# Tomas Rosicky - Sayfa 15 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

# Tomas Rosicky

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Cevap: # Tomas Rosicky

Zaten ekonomik kriz var.. Ne gerek var şimdi bu oyuncuya..

Gelirse hayır deme lüksümüz olan bi oyuncu değil ama gereksiz olur..

Öncelikle stopere ardından santrafora ve sonra da ön liberoya ihtiyacımız var..

soru1:rosicky'e ihtiyacımızmı var ?

soru2:bu adam geldi diyelim kimi kesiceksin?

keita'yımı,ardayımı,kewell'ımı,form tutmaya başlayan elano'yumu...

bide dikkatimi çeken bişey daha var...arka sayfalarda kadro önerileri yapan arkadaşların hiç biri takımın en savaşçı en diri oyuncusu keita'yı kadroya koymamışlar...bide babel'i koymuşlar...takımın en sorunlu bölgesi olan defansada tek sağlam defans serveti koymamışlar ve elimizdeki mevcut müzmin sakatlardan oluşturmuşlar...arkadaşlarr bu takımın defans kurgusu düzeltilmezse messi gelse kurtaramaz...hücum gücümüz bu sene için yeterli...forvete genç bi takviye veee mutlak suretle defans kurgusunun elden geçirilmesi...rosicky'e falan ihtiyacımız yok...ayrıca ne zamandır oynamıyo....saygılar.

rosicky gelecekse ki bence balon buda sunu cıkarıyorum ben arda gidecek demektır arsenalla yazılıyordu bir ara takas olursa olur ancak diğer şekilde gerçekten gereksiz hatta azize transferi olur defans ve sercan baska transfere bu yıl bence gerek yok...

Elano-Topal/Sarp/Ayhan/Baris/Diarra/Emana

Rosicky

Boyle mi olucak orta sahamiz? Bos haberlerle mesgul etmeyelim transfer forumunu. Bu haberleri yazanlara prim yaptirmak gunahtir.

Arsenal'le resmen sözleşme yeniledi,yeni kontratın süresi açıklanmadı

gun__1262623151_rosicky_contract.jpg

Rosicky signs new contract with Arsenal

Czech Republic international midfielder Tomas Rosicky has today signed a new contract with Arsenal Football Club.

Twenty-nine year-old Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has made 76 appearances for the Gunners, scoring 14 goals. Having missed a proportion of the last two seasons due to injury, Tomas has made significant contributions this season when appearing, helping the team fight for domestic and European honours with his trademark clinical passing and invention.

On the international stage, Rosicky has played 69 times for the Czech Republic, having progressed from playing for the Under-15s to the highest level, representing his country at the European Championships in 2000 and 2004, and also at the 2006 World Cup.

Commenting on his new deal, Tomas said: “I am so pleased to have signed a new contract with Arsenal. The last two seasons haven’t been easy for me because of injuries but I feel it speaks volumes about the Club’s belief in me for this to be signed, and I truly believe I have a lot left to offer the Club, my team-mates and all the supporters. It’s felt like home since I arrived here four years ago and I believe we’re on the verge of achieving something special together. I’m looking forward to the coming months and hope that together, we are all celebrating at the end of the season.”

Manager Arsène Wenger added: “I have spoken many times of Tomas’ class and contribution, not only on the pitch but off it as well, and I very much feel that this new contract reflects that. Tomas’ vision and touch is remarkable and I know that we will all benefit from his input in the coming seasons. Tomas is a special talent and we’re delighted that he has committed his future to Arsenal.”

Rosicky is now the 15th Arsenal player who has committed his future to the Gunners since May 2009. Rosicky joins Abou Diaby, Henri Lansbury, Carlos Vela, Eduardo, Sanchez Watt, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson, Robin Van Persie, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Theo Walcott, Lukasz Fabianski, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere, who have all recently signed new contracts with the Club.

Everyone at the Club looks forward to Tomas’ continued contribution in the coming seasons.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/tomas-rosicky-signs-new-contract

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst Alt