#10 Younès Belhanda - Sayfa 232 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu
- At your presentation in June 2017, we entrusted you with the number 10 of Wesley Sneijder, who had worn it just before you and had marked the spirits in Istanbul. Was it pressure to enter?

Younes Belhanda: Yes, because the club withdrew the 10 from Sneijder, while he was still playing at Gala. In the minds of the supporters, there was a big misunderstanding. It's as if I had stolen his number from him when I hadn't asked for anything! It was indeed offered to me and I accepted, but without knowing what awaited me behind. I'm in love with football, not with a number. The proof, in Nice, I wore the 5. But when you see me with the number 10, you think I'm going to do Sneijder. Except that I am not Sneijder, me, I am not a goalscorer, I am a guy who builds the game! I should have crossed out that fucking number, at least I would have been quiet.

6050756866a97cc86c40dc9b.jpg

- Can you tell us about this departure?

Younes Belhanda: It all started when Abdurrahim Albayrak, the vice-president of the club that I adore, came to me to tell me that a new three-year contract was waiting for me, but with a salary halved. Alright, I was really happy, Gala was part of me. We headed to President Mustafa Cengiz's office to finalize the details. There the two tangled for hours, and Albayrak left. I then found myself alone in front of the president. Right off the bat , he asks me: "What do you want?" I replied that I was there for the contract extension, and he said: Extension? What extension?

:asd:

- To defend yourself, however, you could count on your trainer, Fatih Terim, with whom you seemed to have a special relationship.

Younes Belhanda: Fatih Terim is like my father, he's a real one. What has always pleased me about him is that he has always protected his players in difficult times. He could have protected himself by going with the flow, but he had the balls to face the critics. Another example: against Real Madrid (in October 2019, I went out under whistles that I found unjustified and, with frustration, I reacted badly to the public. Again, he publicly defended me.

DXHcnFPXkAA7sKW.jpg

Fenerbahce derbileri hakkinda

“When I played against them, I drove them crazy. I told them, As long as I'm here, you won't win a game. "We haven't lost eight games in a row against them, and the first they've played since I left, they lost it.”

Özlendin Kral dün oyuna girince 2-0'a rağmen ufaktan bir gülümseme belirdi suratımda.

Fb'nin üstünden 4 yıllık gazabını kaldırdığı anda yenildik suyun karşı tarafına :red:

Üst Alt