Alexandru Cicaldau’nun Transferi İçin Görüşmelere Başlandı - Sayfa 3 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Alexandru Cicaldau’nun Transferi İçin Görüşmelere Başlandı

bir herif

If there is one Romanian player in this generation that i am sure is not a bust it s him, very constant, all around good, great mentality player. For me he is better than Ianis or Marin ( maybe to prove that outside Liga 1 tho ).

I was disappointed that he didn t get to play outside yet

(
better than Man?
)

As for Romania NT yea, but idk why Man wasn t integrated better. And i was kinda talking about midfield players, but didn t specified. Man has a lot of growth to do, better potential, and with good form plays better overall now, but i like Cicaldau more, and it s the first transfer that i feel confident in about 10 years for a Romanian player abroad

başka herif

He is not the best but maybe he will work out for u guys,also hes not a starter for NT lol Marin and Stanciu are way better than him.

I have no idea if you're Romanian but Cicaldau is just bland he did "ok" at u21 but when Stanciu and Marin were playing in Liga 1 they were clearly better than the league while Cicaldau isnt. Yes he started some games because Stanciu is abysmall for NT but at Slavia he is fantastic. And for the "he didnt give a shit last year" thats just false Craiova was challenging for title but he didnt step up when they needed him.
Hagi tavsiyesiyse iş yapar. Terim bulmuşsa sakat desem katılır mısın?

Az daha gözü kararıp yönetime küfürü basacak tim taraftara tercüman olmak için ceza alayım dedim Bi baktım kap 🤣

Sadece bir transfer değil bonservis ücreti vererek bir ortasaha aldık! En son ne zaman ortasaha aldık bonservis ödeyerek! MİLAT!

bir herif

If there is one Romanian player in this generation that i am sure is not a bust it s him, very constant, all around good, great mentality player. For me he is better than Ianis or Marin ( maybe to prove that outside Liga 1 tho ).

I was disappointed that he didn t get to play outside yet

(
better than Man?
)

As for Romania NT yea, but idk why Man wasn t integrated better. And i was kinda talking about midfield players, but didn t specified. Man has a lot of growth to do, better potential, and with good form plays better overall now, but i like Cicaldau more, and it s the first transfer that i feel confident in about 10 years for a Romanian player abroad

başka herif

He is not the best but maybe he will work out for u guys,also hes not a starter for NT lol Marin and Stanciu are way better than him.

I have no idea if you're Romanian but Cicaldau is just bland he did "ok" at u21 but when Stanciu and Marin were playing in Liga 1 they were clearly better than the league while Cicaldau isnt. Yes he started some games because Stanciu is abysmall for NT but at Slavia he is fantastic. And for the "he didnt give a shit last year" thats just false Craiova was challenging for title but he didnt step up when they needed him.
Hisslerim olumlu değil, hayırlı olur inşallah

A.A : Çiçaldayu çardeşimiz çok büyük fedekarlıklar yaptı gelmek için. Buradan craçoviaspor’a da çok teşekkür ediyorum.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Üst Alt