Iker Casillas'ın Başına Ne Geldi? - Sayfa 3 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Iker Casillas'ın Başına Ne Geldi?

bolca ikizler gezegeni,retro gezegenler falan.belli haritadanda.tabi güzel ve kibar bi adam,ordan da şüphelenebilir insan.bence maceraperest,her türlü aleme de açık biri.o tarz ortamlara grdikten sonra emin olmustur kendinden

Tweeti silmis.

"The Real Madrid exporter has reacted to the latest rumors about his possible romance with Alejandra Onieva through a striking message on Twitter.

Artículos escritos por Julio Botija
Iker Casillas has returned to being the protagonist of the pink press as a result of rumors about a possible romance with Alejandra Onieva , ex-sister-in-law of Tamara Falcó with whom he has had a very good relationship for a long time. As revealed by the program 'Socialité', the Real Madrid legend has been in private with the actress on several occasions in recent weeks, meetings that have greatly excited the former soccer player, said this source. “They talk daily, they have dates… But they still haven't put labels on it. We would say that they are getting to know each other ”, pointed out the Mediaset format.

It is not the first time that the name of Iker Casillas has been related to the sister of Íñigo Onieva, since a series of reports appeared a few months ago that predicted a possible romance between the two, but which finally ended up being denied by media pressure. "I do not understand the reason for this, they are your conclusions," said the protagonist.

Iker Casillas's reaction​

After the repercussion generated by these rumours, Casillas has reacted publicly with a striking message that has caught many of his followers by surprise and it is not about any kind of hacking. “ I hope they respect me: I am gay. #HappySunday ”, The Madridista has ironized on Twitter with the aim that the media stop leaking false information about his courtships, which have grown since his sentimental breakup with Sara Carbonero.

A tweet that has gone viral and has already exceeded 100,000 'likes' in less than an hour . Carles Puyol has reacted to the publication of his great friend with this message: " It's time to tell about us, Iker ", wrote the Barça legend with several emojis of hearts. Shakira, Melyssa Pinto or Rocío Osorno have also been other names that the pink press has related to the former soccer player because of a possible romance."

FeoXVsrX0AA6GgV

Üst Alt