Serie A 15/16 H:22 | Milan 3-0 Inter | M.S | 31 Ocak | Lig TV 3 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Serie A 15/16 H:22 | Milan 3-0 Inter | M.S | 31 Ocak | Lig TV 3

xseriea.png.pagespeed.ic.AU5max-Lj8.webp

acmilan.png
SxkM5DR6uD4eezNBg3852kAAA==
inter.png

Milano Derbisi
Serie A 15/16 Sezonu 22. Hafta
Milan - Inter
31 Ocak 2016
21:45

100px-DigiturkLigtv3.png

Who is Mancini? Does İn playing TERİM?

it is the football, that is the football. something happened everything is something happened. but anyway, now is in the tabele, we have to see the situation, now is second position, and, one point more, i don't want to see the back, i want to see the front and i hope so tomorrow my team's ...

it is the football, that is the football. something happened everything is something happened. but anyway, now is in the tabele, we have to see the situation, now is second position, and, one point more, i don't want to see the back, i want to see the front and i hope so tomorrow my team's ...

Puki'nin hakkından gelmişsin renktaş, helal olsun.

raporladım inş müebbet+idam yersin

Üst Alt