Topal Sevilla'ya mı? - Sayfa 9 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Topal Sevilla'ya mı?

Cevap: Topal Sevilla'ya mı?

Galatasaray star Mehmet Topal has issued something of a come-and-get-me plea by confessing that it is his dream to play in the English Premier League.

The highly versatile 22-year old midfielder is reportedly on Everton's radar, and recent speculation both in Merseyside and Istanbul suggest that David Moyes is preparing to launch a bid for the Turkish international.

The Istanbul side would loathe to lose arguably their best player, but will hardly have been encouraged by the latest quotes attributed to him by the local press.

"The Premier League is my dream league," said Topal. "It is full of pace and is very physical.

“But of course I'd like to play football in England.”

Topal recently signed a contract extension at the Ataturk stadium which binds him to Galatasaray until 2013.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

Topalın Everton aşkı kabardı diyor kısaca:D

Galatasaray star Mehmet Topal has issued something of a come-and-get-me plea by confessing that it is his dream to play in the English Premier League.

The highly versatile 22-year old midfielder is reportedly on Everton's radar, and recent speculation both in Merseyside and Istanbul suggest that David Moyes is preparing to launch a bid for the Turkish international.

The Istanbul side would loathe to lose arguably their best player, but will hardly have been encouraged by the latest quotes attributed to him by the local press.

"The Premier League is my dream league," said Topal. "It is full of pace and is very physical.

Topal recently signed a contract extension at the Ataturk stadium which binds him to Galatasaray until 2013.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

Evertonun Topal aşkı kabardı diyor kısaca:D

Bold olan yerlere oldu gözlerim doldu diyorum.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

Evertonun Topal aşkı kabardı diyor kısaca:D

Hayir Mehmet Topal'in premier league aski kabardi diyor. Ayrica Mehmet Topal'a Galatasaray'in en iyi oyuncusu demisler. En iyi oyuncumuz Mehmet ise bitmisiz biz yaa..!:D

Üst Alt