Game of Thrones (2011-2019) - Sayfa 291 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Dede 10 sezon isterken David ve Dan 7 sezon demişler onlar kazandı diyor. GoT evreninin farklı dönemlerinde geçen 5 proje varmış onları düzgün yapsalar baştan sona bari. 2 tane yapsalar yeter fazlasında gözüm yok..

DEADLINE: If everything with the pilot goes smoothly, could the prequel series premiere next year?

BLOYS: I don’t know. I have to get a sense from production when we see scripts for a season, how big and involved it is. Shooting a pilot in June and having it on the air a year later feels a little rushed, but it’s too soon to tell.

DEADLINE: Author George R.R. Martin recently said that three of the Game of Thrones offshoots, including the prequel pilot, are moving “nicely” at HBO. Can you tell us which the other two are?

BLOYS: Here is what I will tell you. I wanted to get through the final season and let that stand as a cultural moment. We have the pilot starting in June and then we will decide whether to want to do another one or not. I’m letting those things happen before we decide whether to do another one or not.

DEADLINE: Could there be more than one beyond the prequel starring Naomi Watts?

BLOYS: I doubt it, I don’t think so. I certainly do not want to overdo it. We have so many varied shows coming up in 2019 and ’20 and even into ’21. I think Game of Thrones is a fantastic property but I don’t want to just be the home of prequels and sequels and all that stuff. I think you want to be really careful about how you do it. That’s why we’ve been working on the Jane pilot for a long time, because we want to do it right. I think the last thing fans would want is something that was rushed out just to make it to air.

DEADLINE: Any update on the pilot?

BLOYS: The casting was completed a couple of weeks ago. They are busy in Belfast prepping and getting ready to start shooting in a couple of weeks.

DEADLINE: I know you’d ruled out direct spinoffs from Game of Thrones in the past but there is a groundswell among fans for one with Arya Stark. Any chance you can revisit the no-spinoffs policy?

BLOYS: I understand where that comes from, I totally get it. But in terms of wanting to be careful not overdoing it or not killing the goose that lays the golden egg, Dan and David’s show as it stands in eight seasons, I want to leave it as it’s own work of art and not have shows directly, having Arya do that. I think it’s best to try the prequels in other areas of George’s massive universe — just feels like the right thing to do, let the show stand on its own.

1 tane diyor heis hbodaki adam

DEADLINE: If everything with the pilot goes smoothly, could the prequel series premiere next year?

BLOYS: I don’t know. I have to get a sense from production when we see scripts for a season, how big and involved it is. Shooting a pilot in June and having it on the air a year later feels a little rushed, but it’s too soon to tell.

DEADLINE: Author George R.R. Martin recently said that three of the Game of Thrones offshoots, including the prequel pilot, are moving “nicely” at HBO. Can you tell us which the other two are?

BLOYS: Here is what I will tell you. I wanted to get through the final season and let that stand as a cultural moment. We have the pilot starting in June and then we will decide whether to want to do another one or not. I’m letting those things happen before we decide whether to do another one or not.

DEADLINE: Could there be more than one beyond the prequel starring Naomi Watts?

BLOYS: I doubt it, I don’t think so. I certainly do not want to overdo it. We have so many varied shows coming up in 2019 and ’20 and even into ’21. I think Game of Thrones is a fantastic property but I don’t want to just be the home of prequels and sequels and all that stuff. I think you want to be really careful about how you do it. That’s why we’ve been working on the Jane pilot for a long time, because we want to do it right. I think the last thing fans would want is something that was rushed out just to make it to air.

DEADLINE: Any update on the pilot?

BLOYS: The casting was completed a couple of weeks ago. They are busy in Belfast prepping and getting ready to start shooting in a couple of weeks.

DEADLINE: I know you’d ruled out direct spinoffs from Game of Thrones in the past but there is a groundswell among fans for one with Arya Stark. Any chance you can revisit the no-spinoffs policy?

BLOYS: I understand where that comes from, I totally get it. But in terms of wanting to be careful not overdoing it or not killing the goose that lays the golden egg, Dan and David’s show as it stands in eight seasons, I want to leave it as it’s own work of art and not have shows directly, having Arya do that. I think it’s best to try the prequels in other areas of George’s massive universe — just feels like the right thing to do, let the show stand on its own.

1 tane diyor heis hbodaki adam
Böyle düşünmeleri daha iyi heis bokunu çıkarmadan miktarı değil kaliteyi ön planda tutmak istemesi falan güzel yani. 1 tane yapsınlar başarılı olursa belki 2 olabilir fazlası saçma olur zaten. Martin dede de halüsinasyon görüyor herhal kafasından yapım aşamasında show sallamış..

O videodaki gibi kaliteli bir son olsaydi diziyi kurtarirdi..

Bu ugurda babasini, annesini ve kardeslerini feda etmeye hazirmis derdik.

Adamin bencilligi nefreti bize yansidi ama hikayenin ici bos kaldi.
ned stark idam edilirken onunla branın konustuğu falan anlatılmıstı fanatikler tarafından tam o sırada ned stark bişiler mırıldanıyordu mesela.
bu tür seyler beklıyorduk tarihe yön vermesini duvarın inşaası sırasında görev almasını vs.
kitaplarda falan mutlaka bu gececektir bu konusulanlar. öyle bi karakter sadece banu alkan gibi uzanarak hikayeyi tamamlayamaz.
dizide herseyin oldu bittiye gelmesinin sebebi bana göre maliyet. sersinin en basit bölümünde bile kendisine 1 m ödenmiş sanırım. adamllar yıllardır maliyetten kısalım diye kurtları göstermiyorlar filler var deniyordu gemi tasıyamaz diye getirmedik dendi.
en büyük sorun ve olayın bu noktaya gelmesının nedenı maliyetti bana göre.

ned stark idam edilirken onunla branın konustuğu falan anlatılmıstı fanatikler tarafından tam o sırada ned stark bişiler mırıldanıyordu mesela.
bu tür seyler beklıyorduk tarihe yön vermesini duvarın inşaası sırasında görev almasını vs.
kitaplarda falan mutlaka bu gececektir bu konusulanlar. öyle bi karakter sadece banu alkan gibi uzanarak hikayeyi tamamlayamaz.
dizide herseyin oldu bittiye gelmesinin sebebi bana göre maliyet. sersinin en basit bölümünde bile kendisine 1 m ödenmiş sanırım. adamllar yıllardır maliyetten kısalım diye kurtları göstermiyorlar filler var deniyordu gemi tasıyamaz diye getirmedik dendi.
en büyük sorun ve olayın bu noktaya gelmesının nedenı maliyetti bana göre.
Maliyet olabilir dizinin ciddi bir kitlesi ama cogu korsan izliyor.

Sozlu olarak bunu anlatabilirdi belki ama o da bize yetmezdi. Ben tyrioondan bekliyordum aslinda o hikaye kismini fena batirdilar

Bugun kuzeyin kralinin o cuce oldugu fikrini okudum bir kaynaktan. Sansa ile resmi olarak bosanmadiklari icin kral oymus diye.

Ayrintilar detaylar zaten 6. Bolume munkun degil sigmazdi :)

Üst Alt