Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi - Sayfa 6 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Cevap: Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi

Hello mate. . First of, welcome to our side . What do you think about Steaua Bucharesti. ?

1-Dinamo plays a good football. We don't have a exact style. But we are very good on the counter-attack(see the 3rd goal at liberec)

2-I think Dolha, N'Doye, Marius Niculae and Andrei Cristea. Dolha is the goalkeeper. He saved us in a lot of games.

3-Hard question...We have a lot of players at the national teams. We have Torje,N'Doye, Adrian Cristea, Danciulescu, Niculae, Bratu, Ze Kalanga, Lobont, Tamas, Moti. Not all of them are playing constant at their national teams , but they can be selected in every moment. I'm talkin here about Moti and Bratu. The rest are always at the national teams.

4-Well....In the championship we've scored 5 goals and conceded one. In the Europa League scored 3 and conceded 2(on the pitch).

We are waiting you at our forum https://forum.fcdb.ro , but please, talk in english ! We can't understand turkish.

thanx for the reply I registered on your forum. I'll meet you there.

Buna seara domnul Cosmin. I have a girl friend in romania and i love her because of that i respect to romania. But you amused me much this evening. I think you havent football enough football information. We are the Uefa Europe Leauge nominee, and our staff preparing to win for Championlar League next season. And you are comparing Galatasaray and Dinamo Bucuresti? I advice you first learn about Galatasaray staff, after watch our match. You will see almost 30 goal and sad rivals. And think that; why Frank Rijkaard in Galatasaray. Good Luck to you and all Dinamo supporters, because you need to luck much. Noapte Buna Cosmin

[/B]QUOTE=Şebnem Başaran;511366]Cosmin ;

What can Steaua , do to Fenerbahce?

[/QUOTE]

Orta okul ing. bendensin :D :D :D

Bunlar atın başka bi yerinide yiyorlar mı accaba :cool: :D

Sefim yarin obur gun turlu hastaliklar cikar, birsey olur gideriz genc yasta. Dikkatli olmakta yarar var.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst Alt