Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi - Sayfa 5 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Cevap: Kendi taraftarlarının ağzından Dinamo Bucuresti analizi

bu ne düz mantıktır geçen sene stau sizi yendi bu sene de biz sizi yenecez :p

neyse görecez :D:cool:

Bratu futbolcu muydu yahu ? :asd: Dinamo'ya gidince adamı İlah yapmışlar . . :D

Lisbon'u neden üstün gördüğünü anladım sanırım arkadaş çok FM oynuyor . . :D Ordan bizden üstün görüyor sanırım . .

Steau' nun yenmedi ASY' de yanlış kadro taktik orada ki gol de ofsayt' tı bala yendiler. Kızıl Köpekler(Takımın Lakabı) de yeneceklerini sanıyor :D

Ne diyor bunlar ya ? Fener is Turkey falan yazmış biri.

Hagi'ye gay demişler.:mad: Biri cevabını versin şunların.

Craciun let me welcome you to this forum aswell,

I have a couple of questions I'd really appreciate if you'd answer them als detailed as possible?

-What kind of gameplay does your team present on the field? possesion football? defensive football with more attention on the counter attack? or does dynamo play a more offensive kind of football?

-Every team has a couple of players who can make the difference, who is in your team the key player who can win games for his team?

-How many national team players are there in the selection of Dynamo?

-What is the total scored and conceded goals and in how many matches in this season for Dynamo?

thanx. for your time.

--translation in turkish--

Craciun ilk once hos geldin diyelim foruma

bir kac sorum ollacak ve ne kadar detayli anlatirsan o kadar sevinirim.

-nasil bir oyun turu oynuyor Dynamo? topa sahip olmak mi? hucuma yonelik mi yoksa kontra ataga donuk bir oyun tarzi mi?

-her takimda oyunun skorunu degistirecek bir kac oyuncu vardir, sence sizin takimda en onemli oyuncu hangisi?

-kac tane milli oyuncunuz var?

-bu sezon oynanan maclarda, kac gol attiniz kac gol yediniz ve toplam kac mac oynadiginiz?

tessekurler.

Romanya' nın feneri ve fenerlileri kaale almamak gerek.

Craciun let me welcome you to this forum aswell,

I have a couple of questions I'd really appreciate if you'd answer them als detailed as possible?

1-What kind of gameplay does your team present on the field? possesion football? defensive football with more attention on the counter attack? or does dynamo play a more offensive kind of football?

2-Every team has a couple of players who can make the difference, who is in your team the key player who can win games for his team?

3-How many national team players are there in the selection of Dynamo?

4-What is the total scored and conceded goals and in how many matches in this season for Dynamo?

thanx. for your time.

--translation in turkish--

Craciun ilk once hos geldin diyelim foruma

bir kac sorum ollacak ve ne kadar detayli anlatirsan o kadar sevinirim.

-nasil bir oyun turu oynuyor Dynamo? topa sahip olmak mi? hucuma yonelik mi yoksa kontra ataga donuk bir oyun tarzi mi?

-her takimda oyunun skorunu degistirecek bir kac oyuncu vardir, sence sizin takimda en onemli oyuncu hangisi?

-kac tane milli oyuncunuz var?

-bu sezon oynanan maclarda, kac gol attiniz kac gol yediniz ve toplam kac mac oynadiginiz?

tessekurler.

1-Dinamo plays a good football. We don't have a exact style. But we are very good on the counter-attack(see the 3rd goal at liberec)

2-I think Dolha, N'Doye, Marius Niculae and Andrei Cristea. Dolha is the goalkeeper. He saved us in a lot of games.

3-Hard question...We have a lot of players at the national teams. We have Torje,N'Doye, Adrian Cristea, Danciulescu, Niculae, Bratu, Ze Kalanga, Lobont, Tamas, Moti. Not all of them are playing constant at their national teams , but they can be selected in every moment. I'm talkin here about Moti and Bratu. The rest are always at the national teams.

4-Well....In the championship we've scored 5 goals and conceded one. In the Europa League scored 3 and conceded 2(on the pitch).

We are waiting you at our forum https://forum.fcdb.ro , but please, talk in english ! We can't understand turkish.

First of ; I am sorry about today ...

I hope our friendly won't Incorruptible....

Still you want a analyse ı can ;)

Hello Cosmin ağa

işler tıkırındadır insallah yengeyle aranda bi sorun olmamasını diler 2 maçtan 6 puan alacağımızı belirtirim.

Arkadaşımız gelmiş buraya dostluk çerçevesinde ...

İngilizce konuşalım diyoruz ... Bilmeyenlere çevirelim diyoruz...

Sizin yaptığınız muameleye bak !

Thank you Cosmin....

1-Dinamo plays a good football. We don't have a exact style. But we are very good on the counter-attack(see the 3rd goal at liberec)

2-I think Dolha, N'Doye, Marius Niculae and Andrei Cristea. Dolha is the goalkeeper. He saved us in a lot of games.

3-Hard question...We have a lot of players at the national teams. We have Torje,N'Doye, Adrian Cristea, Danciulescu, Niculae, Bratu, Ze Kalanga, Lobont, Tamas, Moti. Not all of them are playing constant at their national teams , but they can be selected in every moment. I'm talkin here about Moti and Bratu. The rest are always at the national teams.

4-Well....In the championship we've scored 5 goals and conceded one. In the Europa League scored 3 and conceded 2(on the pitch).

We are waiting you at our forum https://forum.fcdb.ro , but please, talk in english ! We can't understand turkish.

People are very rude in the forum. Us have always been threats.:(:(

Cosmin

Senin o "great player"dedin bRatu yu biz takımdan kovduk ahaahahhahaah :D :D :D :D :D :wave: (Bu arada herkes gibi yyengeye selamlar ;) )

Soruldumu bilmiyorum ama :D

Craciun ;

Your team , Galata supporter reputation hear. Can you come in your opinion without losing point?

Yanlısım varsa düzeltin :D

Romanya'da at eti yiyolarmis, arkadasa sorabilir misiniz bu konuyu?

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst Alt