ronaldo luis nazario de lima - Sayfa 6 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu
O halde biraz Ronaldo floodu yapalım, dönemin efsane savunmacılarının kendisiyle ilgili görüşleri:

Ronaldo was the only player who really stirred fear in me. The first time I played against him was during a friendly match between Brazil and Italy, it was in France right before the 1998 World Cup. Just walking on the same pitch as he did was terrifying for me. He was strong and quick. He was truly incredible. Every single time I played against him there was the utmost respect for each other. When you play with a striker of his stature there no use for insults to get into his head, that would never work. The best way to respect a player like Ronaldo is to train hard every day, with the utmost intensity. That way when I stepped on the pitch I knew I had dedicated as much time as possible to stop him. I don’t think that the fear I felt for him ever really left my body. But after that fear followed a lot of respect for him.

Fabio Cannavaro The players tribune 2017

The worst experience I ever had was playing against Ronaldo when we faced Internazionale in the 1998 UEFA Cup Final in Paris. He’s an incredible player. I have watched that game on video so many times since then, trying to work out what I did wrong. We lost 3-0 but I don’t think now it was my fault. Ronaldo was simply unstoppable. He is so quick he makes everyone else look as if they are standing still.

He is the hardest attacker I’ve ever had to face. He was impossible to stop.

Alessandro Nesta Goal 2016

I was fortunate enough to play against him many times, and I was lucky enough to play against him before he got those serious injuries that affected his career. He was a formidable player, a sensational player. He was sort of like an alien because of what he could do on the pitch. The fact that a footballer like him is not remembered as the best player of all time is a great tragedy in my opinion. He had all the skills he needed to be the best ever.

Gianluigi Buffon Fifa 2017

"I was lucky enough to play against Maradona. He and Ronaldo, when he was at Inter Milan - they were my toughest opponents,"

Paolo Maldini Bild 2017

Ronaldo was the only time I saw Maldini worried. He said to me 'Marcel, you have to stay around me. I need your help here, we have to double up on him'. He was amazing, a magician.
I’ve never seen a player able to show such precise control at such a high speed. Watching him was like watching a character in a video game.

Desailly 2015

O halde biraz Ronaldo floodu yapalım, dönemin efsane savunmacılarının kendisiyle ilgili görüşleri:

Fabio Cannavaro The players tribune 2017

Alessandro Nesta Goal 2016

Gianluigi Buffon Fifa 2017

Paolo Maldini Bild 2017

Desailly 2015
homeros bir şey dememiş mi

orhun kitabelerinde de övgü dolu cümleler olabilir

bu söylenilenlerin hepsi günümüz itibariyle boş cümleler

kendi çağında da takım arkadaşları ağırlı söylenen cümleler

arasam vieri ile ilgili ne cümleler bulurum

ronaldo o kadar başarılıydı ki

son şampiyonlar ligi şampiyonu real madrid ronaldoyu kadrosuna kattığı yıldan sonra şampiyonlar liginde çeyrek finalin ötesine gidemedi

ahmet bey ne diyeceksiniz bu mevzuya

Yeni mi öğrendin kardeş biliyoruz bunları.

Sen vieri'yle alakalı söylenenleri bulsana yaw ama benimkiler gibi Cannavaro-Nesta-Buffon-Maldini kalibresinde olsun, en iyi desinler amazing falan desinler. Takım arkadaşlarına diyorlar ya zaten kolay olacaktır senin için bulması.

yav adamın sağında solunda figolar, beckhamlar, zidanelar, raullar, bekte carlos, salgado gibi deve dişi gibi adamlar oynmasına rağmen forvette ronaldo olduğu için ronaldo bulunduğu süre boyunca lyondan falan tokatlandı

çeyrek finali ya göremedi yada max çeyrek final oynadı

o çok başaralı olduğu söylenen real madridde de ayrıca en golcü 10 futbolcu arasında bulunmuyormuş

20 futbolcu arasında var mı acaba

herif son 3 yılda 2 kez şampiyonlar ligi şampiyonu olmuş real madride gidip 5-6 yıl boyunca (oynadığı yıllar) çeyrek final görememiş

göbeğinden koşamıyordu ki

Üst Alt