sergio ramos - Sayfa 6 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu
Sergio Ramos, La Liga’da iç saha hariç 20 farklı stadyumda gol attı.

[MARCA] L'écho Sport🦇 on Twitter

EQaWyIUXUAAqaJ_

Realin en zor anlarında devreye girdi. Savunmada duvar oldu , gerektiğinde son dk goller attı.
Gelmiş geçmiş en iyi savunma oyuncularından biri.

Sergio Ramos: "Bu sıkı çalışmamızın bir sonucu. Pandemiden sonra da çok çalıştık. Enterasan bir sezondu ama amacımız şampiyon olmaktı"

Sergio Ramos: "Maçları kolay kazanmadık. Bu sonuç bizim için bir ödül. Şampiyonluğun kilit faktörü Zidane. Bu geminin kaptanı o."

Sergio Ramos: "Zidane, bir azizin ellerine sahip sanki. Dokunduğu her şey altına dönüşüyor."

Sergio Ramos, Marcelo ile beraber 22 kupayla Real Madrid tarihinin en çok kupa kazanan oyuncusu durumunda bulunuyor.

Rafael van der Vaart: "He was 21 or 22 at the time and was full of energy. He wanted to be everywhere. Free kicks, corners, everywhere. Now it is different, he now has a lot of focus. He now focuses on winning and uses his talents well for that."

Rafael van der Vaart: "He knows what his qualities are, which has also ensured that he has been so important to his team."

Rafael van der Vaart: "When I recently saw a match of his, I thought: how old is he now? 34? I think he can still play football for the next six years. I have so much respect for him"

Rafael van der Vaart: "His body is incredible, he is a machine. For me, he is the best defender in the world"

1596545763605.png

Üst Alt